Monday, February 16, 2009

About me: The Experimental Chef

My name is Samantha, check out my other blog here:

http://domesticgoddessforme.blogspot.com/

I am a stay at home mom, which two children, a son named Devin and a daughter named Alyssa. I made this blog because I do not know much about cooking, but I love the idea of experimenting with new and cool foods and techniques, but have always been afraid to try it for fear of failing. So, for the new year, I've decided to throw caution to the wind, and just go for experimenting with new things, and learn how to broaden my culinary horizons. My goal is to experiment at least once a week, with new recipes, and share them with you on my blog. I hope you enjoy my blog and learn something along with me. If you have any suggestions or recipes you'd like to share, please feel free to do so!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Samantha! I love the idea of this blog! I've been doing this sort of thing too - but not journalling it! Great idea! Going to check out your other blog now....check mine when you get the chance!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete